Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lothian Crafts Monthly Challenge


This months challenge over at Lothian crafts is the theme 'Bright Colours' and a great prize of a Marianne Design Border Die to be won.





For my DT card I used a Joanna Sheen house mouse stamp for the main image, coloured with ProMarkers.
I used Sandstone and Blush for the mouse, Pink Carnation and  Powder Blue for the flower and Caramel for the oar.
The image was layed onto some blue card and then onto a piece of bright pink paper embossed using a 'polka dot' embossing folder through big shot.
I do like this card shape at the moment - but unsure it's called... I've used Hunkydory pink foiled acetate on the side panels attached with brads and finished the card off with a border ribbon from my stash, 2 paper flowers with the greeting put over the centre and a pink bow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment