Tuesday 22 March 2011

Paint Fusion meets...


Here's 2 more cards made with the paint fusion technique.

This first card uses the leaves and blossom stamps from the 'Berries' stamp plate, which I stamped onto Neenah card and painted with acrylics. However, I've used Yellow Cosmic Shimmer paint on the centre of the flowers (as I have no yellow acrylic paint yet!)
I then stamped the Crafters Companion 'Candyfloss' flower fairy and the matching corner stamp, both were coloured with ProMarkers. I then made this into an acetate fronted card and added sentiment and peeloffs.


The second card uses the 'Daisy' stamps onto watercolour card and painted with acrylics. I also stamped the statue image from Creative Expressions stamp plate 'Lost Garden' and watercoloured with Brushmarker pens. I then repeatedly stamped and embossed the Ivy stamp from the same collection around the top of the card to finish the 'scene'. Tumbled Glass distress ink was also added around the edge and into the image .

No comments:

Post a Comment